Francesca Collared Tea Dress
Viscose Satin Ditsy Floral MultiRegular price £190.00 Sale price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Meet our Francesca Tea Dress, in a ditsy floral viscose satin. Featuring a V-neckline with detachable collar and decorative fabric covered buttons down the front. The dress has elbow length puff sleeves with a soft elasticated cuff, and an empire waist with gathers under the bust. The shoulders have light shoulder padding and the dress is fastened with a zip at the back, and lined to the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 10, wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'8, a UK size 8 and wearing a size XS
- Viscose satin
- V-neckline with a detachable frill detailed collar
- Decorative fabric covered buttons down the front
- Short puff sleeves with soft shirring
- Empire waist with gathers under the bust
- Fastened with a zip at the back
- Lined bodice
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 123cm, empire seam width 32cm, bust 51cm
- Size XS: Length 124cm, empire seam width 34.5cm, bust 43.5cm
- Size S: Length 125cm, empire seam width 37cm, bust 46cm
- Size M: Length 126cm, empire seam width 39.5cm, bust 48.5cm
- Size L: Length 127cm, empire seam width 42cm, bust 51cm
- Size XL: Length 128cm, empire seam width 44.5cm, bust 53.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 129cm, empire seam width 47cm, bust 56cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Reshape whilst damp
- Iron on reverse whilst damp
Arrived by boat
Why choose Viscose
- We love Viscose Satin not only because it's silky soft and breathable, but it's also a natural, loose-weave sustainable fibre which is fully biodegradable and originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.