Halter Neck Recycled Swimsuit
Recycled Polyester Shell Marina BlueRegular price £130.00
Make 3 payments of £43.33. . No fees.
Introducing our first ever Sustainable Swimwear Collection. The Halter Neck Recycled Swimsuit is made from 82% certified recycled polyester (made from post-consumer waste and plastic bottles!) with stretch for comfort. The fabric is double layered for a premium finish. Featuring a plunge halter neck with soft removable cups and an open back with adjustable ties. In our shell print, finished with a front cutout with a decorative ring, provides medium coverage.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Summer lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Made from recycled polyester
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin.
- Halter neck with adjustable ties
- Decorative front ring
- Removable cups
82% recycled polyester and 18% elastane
Ethically Made in China
Hand wash only
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
Why choose our swimwear
- Our sustainable swimwear is made from 82% double layered certified recycled polyester blended with stretch for comfort and longevity
- Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill
- Our fabric has UV protection (SPF50+) to maintain colour vibrancy and to protect your skin
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester, it also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.