Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £160.00
Make 3 payments of £53.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Viola dress is crafted from soft organic cotton dobby. A romantic white summer dress, Viola features frill detail on the tiers, pretty lace trim and a shirred waistband at the back to provide comfort. The dress is lined to the bottom tier.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Country model is 5'9, a UK 8/10, wearing a size S
- Lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4, wearing a size XS
- Made from soft organic cotton
- V neckline
- Short sleeves with a deep lace cuff and a shirred panel at the back for easy dressing
- Lace waistband at the front and shirred at the back
- Three tier design
- Frill at hem
- Frill detailing around neckline, bodice and tier seams
- Pin-tuck detailing on back bodice
- Lined to the bottom of the third tier
Concealed side seam zip Midi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: bust 87cm, waist 71cm, length 124cm
- Size S: bust 92cm, waist 76cm, length 125cm
- Size M: bust 97cm, waist 81cm, length 126cm
- Size L: bust 102cm, waist 86cm, length 127cm
- Size XL: bust 107cm, waist 91cm, length 128cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.