Annie V Neck Satin Dress
Viscose Grand Fleur OrangeRegular price £290.00
Make 3 payments of £96.66. . No fees.
Luxurious elegance defines our Annie Dress which is crafted from a beautiful, sustainable hammered viscose satin. This mid-weight fabric offers a tactile drape and texture. The stunning floral print combines orange, pink, red and a rich cream for a beautiful bold summer look. A flattering shape for all sizes and a great dress for spring and summer events.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from luxurious hammered satin viscose
- Maxi length
- Deep V neckline
- Half elasticated waist
- Full-flowing skirt with single-tiered hem
- Blouson sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Optional soft tie belt
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle with care to avoid snagging.
- Size XS: Length 136.5cm, Waist 61cm, Bust 87cm, Sleeve Length 53cm
- Size S: Length 137.5cm, Waist 66cm, Bust 92cm, Sleeve Length 54cm
- Size M: Length 138.5cm, Waist 71cm, Bust 97cm, Sleeve Length 55cm
- Size L: Length 139.5cm, Waist 76cm, Bust 102cm, Sleeve Length 56cm
- Size XL: Length 140.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 107cm, Sleeve Length 57cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
- We love viscose not only because it's soft and flows nicely, but it's also a natural, fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.