Erin Cargo Straight Leg Jeans
BCI Cotton CreamRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our new Cargo Jeans in off-white, made using recycled denim. Featuring a wide leg and functional pockets.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size 27
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size 28
- Recycled denim
- Very-High Waisted
- Wide Leg
- Cargo Pockets
- Off-White Denim
Made in France
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size 25: XS, Waist 65cm, EU size 32-34
- Size 27: S, Waist 70cm, EU 34-36
- Size 28: S-M, Waist 73cm, EU 36
- Size 29: M, Waist 75cm, EU 36-38
- Size 30: M-L, Waist 78cm, EU 38
- Size 30: L, Waist 80cm, EU 38-40
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash inside out and separately
- Do not tumble dry
Why choose Denim Studio?
- We partner with Denim Studio and choose styles from their “Think Green” range, where they combine BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) cotton with recycled materials including recycled cotton and recycled polyester. 35% of the materials in their collection are recycled and 99% of the fabrics in the styles we buy are made from sustainable materials. All of the fabrics in the range are Global Recycled Standard certified.
- We also choose to buy our denim from Denim Studio because of their reduced impact on the water cycle. They use water-saving technologies that reduce their consumption by 93% compared to conventional treatment. Denim Studio packages their jeans rolled up in recycled brown paper tied up with string, which adds an authentic touch!