Recycled Polyester CamelRegular price £230.00
Make 3 payments of £76.66. . No fees.
Our Eco Coat is made from recycled polyester, in faux fur boucle fabric. This Eco Coat features an oversized collar, square front pockets and sits below the knee.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'10", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
Brunette studio model is 5'9", a UK / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Recycled polyester
- Oversized collar
- Button-through fastening
- Square patch pockets
- Full-length sleeves
Fully lined with recycled polyester
- Please note that the vent is stitched closed to keep the shape during transport. Snip open on receiving.
Made in China
Cold hand wash
- Size XXS: Length 105cm, bust 93cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size XS: Length 106cm, bust 98cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size S: Length 107cm, bust 103cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size M: Length 108cm, bust 108cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Size L: Length 109cm, bust 113cm, sleeve length 65cm
Size XL: Length 110cm, bust 118cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XXL: Length 111cm, bust 123cm, sleeve length 67cm
- Cold hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning - mild process
We recommend using our Guppyfriend washing bag to help stop harmful plastic microfibers from entering the water cycle when washing clothes. The packaging is fully recyclable and the bag protects your garments, making them last longer.
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Recycled Polyester
- Our recycled polyester is certified by GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- Turning plastic into fibre and then fabric helps to reduce the 8 million tons of plastic that end up in the ocean every year
- Using recycled polyester helps to protect marine ecosystems that are often endangered by plastic pollution
- Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester, it also has a lower carbon footprint than virgin polyester
Recycling post-consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfills.