Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Meet our Estelle Blouse, made in soft and breathable organic cotton dobby. The blouse features frill details around the neckline and at the cuffs, making it perfect for layering. Other details include pintucks and a subtle puff shoulder sleeve with a deep cuff.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
Fits true to size
- Model is 5'10, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Short Haired Model is 5'9, a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Soft and breathable organic cotton dobby
- Round neck with frill detail
- Frill detailing on front and cuffs
- Puff shoulder sleeve with lace insert on cuffs
- Button-through front with lace inserts
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°
- Size XS: Length: 61cm, Bust: 98cm
- Size S: Length: 62cm, Bust: 103cm
- Size M: Length: 63cm, Bust: 108cm
- Size L: Length: 64cm, Bust: 113cm
- Size XL: Length:65cm, Bust: 118cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.