- Brunette studio model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blocked printed by hand in Jaipur
- Organic cotton 3/4 length voluminous sleeves
- Pom pom trim on the cuffs and collar
- Fabric covered functional buttons
- Side seam pockets
- Size XXS: Length 95cm, Waist 78.5cm, Bust 89.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 95.5cm, Waist 81cm, Bust 92cm.
- Size S: Length 96.5cm, Waist 86cm, Bust 97cm.
- Size M: Length 97.5cm, Waist 91cm, Bust 97cm.
- Size L: Length 98.5cm, Waist 96cm, Bust 107cm.
- Size XL: Length 99.5cm, Waist 101cm, Bust 112cm.
- Size XXL: Length 100.5cm Waist 106cm, Bust 117cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com