Freida Embroidered Dress
Organic Cotton Cream/SageRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Freida Dress made from organic cotton gauze. It has gorgeous embroidery around the neckline, cuff, and tiers of the dress. It features a round neckline with a deep V notch opening and loop button closure and full-length sleeves with elasticated frilled cuffs. The softly elasticated waist also has a removable tie belt.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size
- Organic cotton gauze
- Round neckline
- V-notch opening
- Full length sleeves
- Elasticated frilled cuffs
- Removable tie belt
- Removable cami
Made in India
Hand wash only
- Size XS: Length 140cm, Bust 93cm, Waist 67cm, Sleeve Length 53.3cm.
- Size S: Length 141cm, Bust 98cm, Waist 72cm, Sleeve Length 54cm.
- Size M: Length 142cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 77cm, Sleeve Length 54.7cm.
- Size L: Length 143cm, Bust 108cm, Waist 82cm, Sleeve Length 55.4cm.
- Size XL: Length 144cm, Bust 113cm, Waist 87cm, Sleeve Length 56.1cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Hand wash only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.