Leather CoffeeRegular price £58.00
Make 3 payments of £19.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Greek Sandals hand-made in Kenya in a beautiful design. Each pair is lovingly crafted with a leather upper on a flat flexible (non-slip) recycled rubber sole.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- True to size
- 100% Genuine leather
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
- The sandals are packaged in a gorgeous, colourful reusable fabric bag.
Made in Kenya
- If you are in doubt or in-between sizes, we recommend that you size up.
- Dust off with a soft, dry cloth.
- For stains/marks; blot with a leather cleaning formula followed by a leather softening agent.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item we recommend wiping the leather with a dry cloth before wear.
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out.
Arrived by boat
Why choose Our Sandals
- The sandal bags are made by Elimu Sewing Project in Kenya which supports young women from vulnerable backgrounds to pursue a 2-year training program which equips them with income-generating skills and a sewing trade
- By rejecting leather we would destroy many jobs for individuals who rely on the leather industry for their livelihood
- We only use leather byproducts from the meat industry, the leather would otherwise be wasted
- Additionally, our leather is only coloured using natural dyes, it will last a lifetime and be passed on to future generations. It is the antithesis of fast fashion
- We run a monthly Beach Clean-Up Campaign in Malindi Kenya where we pledged to pick up a basket of waste for every pair of Kenyan Sandals sold. We sponsor twelve children volunteers, who help with the beach clean, to attend school, enabling them to get the education they had previously been unable to afford.