Organic Cotton Linear Botanical BlueRegular price £180.00 Sale price £72.00
Make 3 payments of £24.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The gorgeous hues used in this linear floral print are block printed by hand in Jaipur and sure to brighten any spring morning. Crafted from soft organic cotton, the Hattie is that dress that will take you anywhere with fluted 3/4 sleeves and a flattering fit and flare skirt silhouette. Pom pom trims finish the look. All of our block-printed garments use azo free, water-based dyes which are safe to wear and kind to the planet.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and is wearing a size S
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Block printed by hand in Jaipur
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- V-neckline with pom-pom details
- 3/4 fluted sleeves
- Fit and flare silhouette
- Midi length
- Fully lined
- Side seam pockets
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 124cm, Waist 68cm, Sleeve Length 49.3cm.
- Size S: Length 125cm, Waist 73cm, Sleeve Length 50cm.
- Size M: Length 126cm, Waist 78cm, Sleeve Length 50.7cm.
- Size L: Length 127cm, Waist 83cm, Sleeve Length 51.4cm.
- Size XL: Length 128cm, Waist 88cm, Sleeve Length 52.1cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.