Corduroy Shirt Jacket
Responsibly Sourced Cotton CreamRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
This Corduroy Shirt Jacket is a versatile addition to your wardrobe, made from responsibly sourced stretch chunky cotton corduroy. It features two patch pockets, a classic collar and a self-tie. The tie enables you to style this jacket in a variety of ways. It has a clean grown-on front placket and four statement buttons. This shirt jacket works equally as a jacket or layering piece.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton cord
- Patch pockets with flap & button
- Loose fit style jacket
- Self tie and belt loops
- Classic collar
98% responsibly sourced cotton and 2% spandex
Made in Portugal
- Size XS: Length 72cm, Bust 107cm, Waist 107cm, Sleeve Length 58.5cm.
- Size S: Length 73cm, Bust 112cm, Waist 112cm, Sleeve Length 59.5cm.
- Size M: Length 74cm, Bust 117cm, Waist 117cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size L: Length 75cm, Bust 122cm, Waist 122cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 76cm, Bust 127cm, Waist 127cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.