Long Denim Skirt
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Mid WashRegular price £110.00
Make 3 payments of £36.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from responsibly sourced cotton with a small stretch content, our Long Denim Midi Skirt has a soft A-line silhouette, classic jean pocket details and a functioning fly front.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and is wearing size S
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton
- 1% Elastane
- Midi length
- Has stretch for comfort
- A-line silhouette
- Classic jean pocket details
- Centre front vent
79% Responsibly sourced cotton 20% Recycled cotton and 1% Elastane
- Size XXS: Front Length 77.5cm, Back Length 79.5cm, Waist 67.5cm, Hip 88.5cm
- Size XS: Front Length 78.0cm, Back Length 80.0cm, Waist 70.0cm, Hip 91.0cm
- Size S: Front Length 79.0cm, Back Length 81.0cm, Waist 75.0cm, 96.0cm
- Size M: Front Length 80.0cm, Back Length 82.0cm, Waist 80.0cm, Hip 101.0cm
- Size L: Front Length 81.0cm, Back Length 83.0cm, Waist 85.0cm, Hip 106.0cm
- Size XL: Front Length 82.0cm, Back Length 84.0cm, Waist 90.0cm, Hip 111.0cm
- Size XXL: Front Length 83.0, Back Length 85.0cm, Waist 95.0cm, Hip 116.0cm
- Machine wash at 30
- Wash inside out with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Due to the dyeing process of denim, colour variation may differ between garments and colour transfer may occur. Take care when wearing next to white and light colours.
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- Using recycled cotton reduces fibre and water waste within the industry as well as diminishing the harmful social, environmental, and chemical impacts of denim production.
For our AW23 collection, we have started working with a new supplier in Turkey for our exciting new denim pieces. Along with using responsibly sourced and recycled cotton, the supplier has the latest Jeanologia laser technology machines. These are used to create vintage looks to the fabric without the harmful traditional processes; improving standards for workers, reducing water wastage and impact on the planet.