Maeve Georgette Dress
Viscose Fantasy Tile Wild RoseRegular price £225.00
Make 3 payments of £75.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
This season Maeve returns in gorgeous new prints and in a soft and fluid viscose georgette. The ultimate in timeless elegance, from holidays to summer events, Maeve will be your go to dress.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9.5", size 10 and wearing a size S
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8', a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from soft viscose georgette
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- ¾ sleeves with frill and elasticated cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 135.5cm, waist 61cm, bust 99cm, sleeve length 54.3cm
- Size S: Length 136.5cm, waist 66cm, bust 104cm, sleeve length 55cm
- Size M: Length 137.5cm, waist 71cm, bust 109cm, sleeve length 55.7cm
- Size L: Lenght 138.5cm, waist 76cm, bust 114cm, sleeve length 56.4cm
- Size XL: Length 139.5cm, waist 81cm, bust 119cm, sleeve length 57.1cm
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
- Can be dry cleaned
- We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.