ECOVERO™ Viscose Waterlily GreenRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Meet Melanie in our irresistible water lily print. She's fun, floaty and feminine. Made from a sustainable EcoVero™ viscose, the fabric is lightweight and drapes beautifully. The Melanie is related to Maeve with her deep V notch, shirred waistband and contrast grosgrain belt. She also features a short sleeve and is a true midi with pretty tiers at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- Short sleeves with frill and shirred cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Double tiers at hem
- Midi length
Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 126cm, Waist 56cm, Bust 94cm, Hem 116.5cm, Sleeve Length 32.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 127cm, Waist 64cm, Bust 99cm, Hem 119cm, Sleeve Length 33.5cm.
- Size S: Length 128cm, Waist 66cm, Bust 104cm, Hem 121.5cm, Sleeve Length 34.5cm.
- Size M: Length 129cm, Waist 68cm, Bust 109cm, Hem124cm, Sleeve length 35.5cm.
- Size L: Length 130cm, Waist 70cm, Bust 114cm, Hem 126.5cm, Sleeve Length 36.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 131cm, Waist 72cm, Bust 119cm, Hem 129cm, Sleeve Length 37.5cm
- Size XXL: Length 132cm, Waist 86cm, Bust 124cm, Hem 131.5cm, Sleeve Length 38.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Remove belt before washing
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ AND ECOVERO™?
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.