ECOVERO™ Viscose Waterlily GreenRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Meet Melanie in our irresistible water lily print. She's fun, floaty and feminine. Made from a sustainable EcoVero™ viscose, the fabric is lightweight and drapes beautifully. Mel is related to Maeve with her deep V notch, shirred waistband and contrast grosgrain belt. She also features a short sleeve and is a true midi with pretty tiers at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- "Made from EcoVero™ viscose
- Round neckline with deep V-notch
- Loop button closure at neck
- Short sleeves with frill and shirred cuff
- Shirred waistband
- Double tiers at hem
- Midi length
Soft grosgrain belt with tassel
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 127cm, Waist 32cm, Bust 49.5cm, Hem 119cm, Sleeve Length 33.5cm
- Size S: Length 128cm, Waist 33cm, Bust 52cm, Hem 121.5cm, Sleeve Length 34.5cm
- Size M: Length 129cm, Waist 34cm, Bust 54.5cm, Hem124cm, Sleeve length 35.5cm
- Size L: Length 130cm, Waist 35cm, Bust 57cm, Hem 126.5cm, Sleeve Length 36.5cm
Size XL: Length 131cm, Waist 36cm, Bust 59.5cm, Hem 129cm, Sleeve Length 37.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Remove belt before washing
WHY CHOOSE LENZING™ AND ECOVERO™?
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Austrian company Lenzing AG. From beginning to end, this type of viscose is the most sustainable choice; procuring pulp from sustainably forested woods, to responsibly handling water, minimising the use of energy sources and contributes up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than generic viscose. Certified as compostable and biodegradable under industrial, home, soil and marine conditions.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.