- 100% certified organic cotton
- Piping detail on lapels, cuffs and pockets
- Side seam pockets in trousers
- Soft elastic waistband
- Soft and breathable organic cotton
- Comes in a matching drawstring fabric bag
- Size S: Waist 74cm, inside leg 76.5cm
- Size M: Waist 79cm, inside leg 76.5cm
- Size L: Waist 84cm, inside leg 76.5cm
- Size XL: Waist 89cm, inside leg 76.5cm
- Size XXL: Waist 99cm, inside leg 76.5cm
- Size S: Length 71cm, chest 108cm
- Size M: Length 72cm, chest 113cm
- Size L: Length 73cm, chest 118cm
- Size XL: Length 74cm, chest 123cm
- Size XXL: Length 75cm, chest 128cm
- Cold machine wash at 30 degree
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com