Men's Quarter Zip Jumper
Merino Wool Blue/NavyRegular price £160.00
Make 3 payments of £53.33. . No fees.
The finest 100% merino wool yarn gives this sweater a wonderfully soft cashmere feel. With a classic quarter zip and contrast back neck, our new men's jumper is available in three sophisticated colours.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- 100% merino wool
- Cashmere feel
- High ribbed neck
- Contrast back neck
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Quarter zip
- Classic fit
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 62cm, chest 99cm
- Size XS: Length 62m, chest 102cm
- Size S: Length 62cm, chest 107cm
- Size M: Length 62cm, chest 112cm
- Size L: Length 62cm, chest 117cm
- Size XL: Length 62cm, chest 122cm
- Size XXL: Length 62cm, chest 127cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not ring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Merino Wool?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating. Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres. Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.