Men's Recycled Plain Swim Shorts
Recycled Polyester Plain OrangeRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Made from recycled polyester and plastic bottles, our men's swim trunks reduce waste originally headed for landfill. Featuring a mid-thigh length, elasticated waist with a drawstring cord and three pockets. These shorts are fast-drying with an internal mesh lining.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1" and a size M
- 100% certified recycled polyester
- Elastic waistband with drawstring cord
- Mid-thigh length
- Side pockets and singular back pocket Internal mesh lining
- Top stitching details Fast drying fabric
100% Recycled Polyester
Ethically Made in China
Cold wash at 30°C
- Size S: Inside leg 13.5cm, waist 87cm
- Size M: Inside leg 13.5cm, waist 92cm
- Size L: Inside leg 13.5cm, waist 97cm
- Size XL: Inside leg 13.5cm, waist 102cm
- Size XXL: Inside leg 13.5cm, waist 107cm
- Cold machine was at 30°
- Lay flat to dry
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Recycled Polyester?
- Our sustainable men’s swim shorts are made from 100% certified recycled polyester, made from post consumer waste and plastic bottles. Less petroleum is used to make recycled polyester and it has a lower carbon footprint than new polyester. Recycling post consumer waste into recycled polyester uses less energy and also diverts plastics from going to landfill.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.