Percy Midi Stretch Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Atlantic BlueRegular price £250.00
Make 3 payments of £83.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Percy Midi Dress, made using luxurious responsibly sourced cotton comfort stretch needlecord. The dress features a V notch neckline with a standing frill around the neck and a functioning button placket to the waist. A fitted bodice and a flared skirt with a tier of soft gathers for added volume. The dress has bracelet length sleeves and is fastened with a concealed zip at the centre back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted lined bodice with V notch neckline, a standing frill around the neck
- A functioning button placket with fabric-covered buttons
- Single tier of gathers at the hem
- 3/4 length puff shoulder sleeves with ruffled cuffs
- Midi length
- Concealed zip at centre back
97% responsibly sourced cotton and 3% spandex
Made in Portugal
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.