Organic Cotton Blush PinkRegular price £40.00
Make 3 payments of £13.33. . No fees.
Made from super fine and soft organic cotton gauze, the Piper Top is your go-to for keeping cool with its loose fit and breezy fabric. Featuring, flattering shirring details that sit at the centre front for subtle drape, and centre back for a comfortable fit. A pretty line of ruffles run along the top edge ensuring this piece is super feminine alone or layered.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Lightweight cotton gauze
- Wide straps
- Frill along the top edge
- Shirring details at centre front and back
- Loose silhouette
- Slightly cropped length
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 36cm, Bust 85.5cm, Waist 85.5cm.
- Size S: Length 36.5cm, Bust 88cm, Waist 88cm.
- Size M: Length 37.5cm, Bust 93cm, Waist 93cm.
- Size L: Length 38.5cm, Bust 98cm, Waist 98cm.
- Size XL: Length 39.5cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 103cm.
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.