Three Piece Pyjama Set
Organic Cotton Hyacinth Pink/PurpleRegular price £90.00
Make 3 payments of £30.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Pyjama Sets are made from luxurious organic cotton. Featuring a piped rounded lapel and a classic button-through design with piped edges. This three piece set includes full-length matching bottoms and shorts, both with a soft elasticated, drawstring waistband.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and wearing a size S
- Piping detail on lapels, cuffs and pockets
- Side seam pockets in both matching, trousers and shorts
- Soft elastic waistband
- Soft and breathable organic cotton
- Comes in a matching drawstring fabric bag made from organic cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 66.5cm, Bust 103cm, Sleeve Length 59.5cm.
- Size S: Length 67.5cm, Bust 108cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size M: Length 68.5cm, Bust 113cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size L: Length 69.5cm, Bust 118cm, Sleeve Length 62.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 70.5cm, Bust 123cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 74cm, Waist 66cm, Top Hip 83cm.
- Size S: Length 74cm, Waist 71cm, Top Hip 88cm.
- Size M: Length 74cm, Waist 76cm, Top Hip 93cm.
- Size L: Length 74cm, Waist 81cm, Top Hip 98cm.
- Size XL: Length 74cm, Waist 86cm, Top Hip103 cm.
- Size XS: Waist 70cm, Top Hip 95cm, Low Hip 102cm.
- Size S: Waist 75cm, Top Hip 100cm, Low Hip 107cm.
- Size M: Waist 80cm, Top Hip 105cm, Low Hip 112cm.
- Size L: Waist 85cm, Top Hip 110cm, Low Hip 117cm.
- Size XL: Waist 90cm, Top Hip 115cm, Low Hip 122cm.
- Cold machine wash at 30 degree
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.