Recycled Leather Sandals
Leather BlackRegular price £60.00
Make 3 payments of £20.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our new Recycled Leather Sandals. They are handmade using up-cycled, old or rejected car tires for the outer sole and have 100% leather uppers made from old leather jackets with soft padding for the utmost comfort, and to create the flip flop fit. This new initiative prevents waste from being sent to landfill and giving it a second life.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Our leather is only coloured using natural dyes
- Soft padding added for extra comfort
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
- Lifetime guarantee
Made in Kenya
- These sandals are incredibly comfortable and will become your summer best friend, but at first, the leather may need to be worn in so it loosens up a bit to fit your foot
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out
Part of our Beach Clean-Up campaign "
Arrived by boat
Why choose Our Sandals
- The Recycled Leather Sandals are a part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood
- We run a monthly Beach Clean-Up Campaign in Malindi Kenya where we pledged to pick up a basket of waste for every pair of Kenyan Sandals sold. We sponsor twelve children volunteers, who help with the beach clean, to attend school, enabling them to get the education they had previously been unable to afford.