Introducing our new Recycled Leather Sandals. They are handmade using upcycled, old or rejected car tires for the outer sole and have 100% leather uppers made from old leather jackets with soft padding for the utmost comfort, and to create the flip flop fit. This new initiative prevents waste from being sent to landfill and giving it a second life.
- Handcrafted in Kenya
- Due to our sandals being handmade, there may be slight imperfections
- Lifetime guarantee
- Pair with Jeans and Espadrilles for a Casual Dinner Party outfit
- Layer with a Blazer and beaded clutch for a smarter look
- The Recycled Leather Sandals are a part of our sustainable fashion collection: supporting local artisans keeping their craft alive and helping to maintain their livelihood.
- Thong style sandal
- Our leather is only coloured using natural dyes.
- Soft padding added for extra comfort
- 100% genuine Leather upper made from old leather jackets
- Upcycled car tire sole
- These sandals are incredibly comfortable and will become your summer best friend, but at first, the leather may need to be worn in so it loosens up a bit to fit your foot.
- We suggest you wear your sandals around the house and on some short outings before you set off on a long day out.
Please Note: Our warehouse only sends goods out Monday-Friday, so orders placed after 1pm on Friday afternoon and on Saturday and Sunday will be despatched Monday.
UNITED KINGDOM DELIVERY OPTIONS:
UK Royal Mail Standard Delivery (£4.99) (arrives 2-4 working days)
UK Express Delivery (£9.99) (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
All our orders have a tracking number which will be emailed to you when the order is despatched.
To place an international order, please ensure you select the relevant flag for your delivery address. This is featured on the top right hand side of our website.
If, for whatever reason, you're not tripping over yourself to get down to the beach with your new purchase(s), we are more than happy to offer you a full refund on all goods returned to us in resalable condition within 14 days of purchase. Therefore, please try your sandals on a carpeted surface until you are sure that they are destined for your wardrobe.
Regrettably, we do not offer free returns. Consequently any delivery and postage charges are non-refundable unless your order is incorrect or faulty. Please get in touch if this is the case. For your peace of mind please make sure you ask for a stamped ‘Certificate of Posting’ to keep as a receipt, as we cannot take responsibility for items that for whatever reason fail to reach Aspiga HQ.
Please send back to:
Aspiga C/O Torque
Wortley Moor Road