Rib Racer Vest
Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Made from a cotton-rich ribbed fabric with added stretch, makes this racer vest a comfy staple for sunny days or as a key layering piece. This vest has cut-away armholes for a slim silhouette and a high scooped neckline.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10/ EU 38 / US 8 and wearing a size XS
- Cotton rich fabric
- Stretch fabric
- Cut away armholes
- High scoop neck
- Perfect stand alone and layering piece
100% Organic Cotton
Ethically Made in China
WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC COTTON?
- Organic cotton is at times difficult to come by, so where we have not been able to source organic cotton / BCI cotton (better cotton initiative) we have pledged to contribute to Water Harvest. For every (non-organic / non-BCI) dress sold, we will donate £2. Water Harvest are a not-for-profit charity who provides grant funding and technical support for water-based rural development projects in India. This means for every dress sold, one family in India will be provided with clean water for a week.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - They are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using the finest sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the worlds viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - They offer full transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - They are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.