Organic Cotton Red/WhiteRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
A best-selling style, the Santorini dress is made from lightweight organic cotton and features a bold floral print with a contrast print on the neck, hem and cuffs. Ideal for holidays and hot summer days, the dress is unlined to keep you cool.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Deep v-neck
- Fitted body with a flared skirt
- Contrasting print on the hems and neckline
- Above elbow-length sleeves
- Knee-length or a bit below depending on the height
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Bust 96cm, length 91cm
- Size S: Bust 101cm, length 92cm
- Size M: Bust 106cm, length 93cm
- Size L: Bust 111cm, length 94cm
- Size XL: Bust 116cm, length 95cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.