- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton velvet
- Flat waistband
- Concealed side zip
- Single back welt pocket
- Can be paired with our Cotton Stretch Velvet Jacket and Waistcoat
- Size XS: Length 40cm, Waist 72cm.
- Size S: Length 41cm, Waist 77cm.
- Size M: Length 42cm, Waist 82cm.
- Size L: Length 43cm, Waist 87cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org