Sapphire Cotton Stretch Velvet Mini Skirt
Responsibly Sourced Cotton BlackRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from responsbibly sourced cotton stretch velvet with a luxurious drape, this mini skirt can be paired with our Constance jacket and Margherita waistcoat for a feminine spin on a three piece suit. The skirt has a flat waistband with a concealed side zip, darts for a flattering shape and a singular welt pocket at the back.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Made from responsibly sourced cotton velvet
- Flat waistband
- Concealed side zip
- Single back welt pocket
- Can be paired with our Constance Jacket and Margherita Waistcoat
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Portugal
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 39.5cm, Waist 69.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 40cm, Waist 72cm.
- Size S: Length 41cm, Waist 77cm.
- Size M: Length 42cm, Waist 82cm.
- Size L: Length 43cm, Waist 87cm.
- Size XL: Length 44cm, Waist 92cm.
- Size XXL: Length 45cm, Waist 97cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.