- Lifestyle model 1 is 5'6", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model 2 is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS.
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS.
- Lifestyle model 3 is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS.
- Lifestyle model 4 is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS.
- Made from recycled sequins
- Round neckline
- Blouson shape sleeves
- 3/4 length sleeves
Soft gathers at centre front neckline
- Size XS: Length 58cm, bust 89cm, sleeve length 45.8cm
- Size S: Length 59cm, bust 94cm, sleeve length 46.5cm
- Size M: Length 60cm, bust 109cm, sleeve length 47.2cm
- Size L: Length 61cm, bust 114cm, sleeve length 47.9cm
Size XL: Length 62cm, bust 119cm, sleeve length 48.6cm
Please do not hang this garment when storing.
- Do not wash
- Delicate dry clean inside out
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Do not rub isolated stains
WHY CHOOSE RECYCLED SEQUINS?
- This garment is made from recycled sequins. Making fabric from recycled sequins uses less energy compared with using new sequins and enables us to divert plastic from going to landfill.
- Please do not hang this garment when storing.
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, please handle carefully as this may cause snagging. Please take care when removing the garment as the fabric may scratch if in direct contact with skin.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com