Shell Embroidered Jute Bag
100% Jute BlueRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Bringing back our classic Shell Beach Bag made from 100% jute. Featuring two soft leather shoulder straps, an internal pocket for organisation and a magnetic closure. Finished with an embroidered coral motif on the front.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- One Size
- Soft leather shoulder straps
- Fully lined in cotton
- Internal pocket
- Magnetic closure
- Embroidered shell motif on the front
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Height: 34 cm
- Max. Strap Length: 65 cm
- Wipe Clean
Why Choose Jute?
- Jute is eco-friendly and sustainable because it needs little to no intervention to grow and replenish.
- It is a renewable material: The plant reaches maturation very fast (4 to 6 months) offering large yields for the area sizes people plant it on.
- We can grow and harvest jute on the same area of land, as jute actually increases soil fertility for future crops (either jute or other crops). When we rotate the jute crops, the next crops benefit from more nutrients and fewer pests.
- Since jute grows in tropical areas, it relies on natural rainfall to grow. Besides the little need of irrigation, traditionally, people harvest jute and extract the jute fibers manually, thus reducing furthermore the need of energy consuming, unsustainable industrial processes.
- As a fiber, jute is biodegradable (it degrades biologically in 1 to 2 years) and compostable.
- Since the fibers are incredibly strong and durable, jute products stand the test of time and are resilient to wear and tear.