Responsibly Sourced Cotton OrangeRegular price £180.00 Sale price £90.00
Make 3 payments of £30.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Our Sienna dress is made from responsibly sourced cotton poplin and has a fit and flare silhouette, featuring a V notch neckline and short puff sleeves. This dress has a soft elasticated waistband and its two tiers fall to a midi length, pretty lace trims add detail to the tiers and the bodice.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Brunette studio model is 5'9', a UK8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton poplin
- Fit and flare style
- V-notch neckline
- Short puff sleeves
- Lace trim details
- Soft elasticated waistband
- Subtle gathered tiers
- Midi length
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 127cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 65cm, sleeve length 25cm
- Size S: Length 128cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 70cm, sleeve length 25.5cm
- Size M: Length 129cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 75cm, sleeve length 26cm
- Size L: Length 130cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 80cm, sleeve length 26.5cm
- Size XL: Length 131cm, waist (elastic relaxed) 85cm, sleeve length 27cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse side
- Can be dry cleaned
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.