Superfine Lambswool Sweater With Rolled Seams
Wool CreamRegular price £125.00
Make 3 payments of £41.66. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Timeless and relaxed, this sweater is made from superfine lambswool and will quickly become a wardrobe essential. Stylish details include a rolled edge at neck, cuff and hem, fully fashioned raglan sleeves. Made in Scotland.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'9", UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Superfine lambswool
- Rolled edge at neck, cuff and hem
- Raglan sleeves
- Relaxed fit
- Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland
Cold hand wash
- Fits true to size
- Cool Hand-Wash
- Do not wring or twist
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry clean if preferred
Arrived by road
Why choose Wool
This garment has been made using seam-free knitting technology which means there is zero waste.
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many benefits which include: great thermal properties; breathability for maximum natural comfort; keeping warm without overheating.