Tabitha Maxi Dress
Organic Cotton Pop Flower RedRegular price £135.00
Make 3 payments of £45.00. . No fees.
The perfect elevated sundress, our best-selling Tabitha dress is crafted from lightweight organic cotton. With wide tie shoulder straps in a contrast print, Tabitha is a full maxi, flattering all shapes with a fixed bodice and shirred back panel and a long fit and flare skirt flowing from under the bust. A contrast hem completes the look. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing maxi recommended for people over 5ft 6 and a shorter version.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette studio model is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'9", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size S
- Made from soft lightweight organic cotton
- Square neckline with front-fitted bodice
- Self-tie straps in contrast print
- Full gathered frill on the hem
- Long flowing skirt
- Shirred back bodice
- Fully lined
- Concealed side pockets
Made in India
- Size XS: length 134cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 135cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 136cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 137cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 138cm, bust 101-111cm
- Size XS: length 126.5cm, bust 71 - 81cm
- Size S: length 127.5cm, bust 76 - 86cm
- Size M: length 128.5cm, bust 81-91cm
- Size L: length 129.5cm, bust 96-106cm
- Size XL: length 130.5cm, bust 101-111cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm.
- When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important).
- Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.