- Size XS: Length 132cm, Bust 50cm, Waist 53cm, Sleeve Length 50.8cm.
- Size S: Length 133cm, Bust 52.5cm, Waist 55.5cm, Sleeve Length 51.5cm.
- Size M: Length 134cm, Bust 55cm, Waist 58cm, Sleeve Length 52.2cm.
- Size L: Length 135cm, Bust 57.5cm, Waist 60.5cm, Sleeve Length 52.9cm.
- Size XL: Length 136cm, Bust 60cm, Waist 63cm, Sleeve Length 53.6cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com