- One size
- Made in Spain
- Leather trim and loop detail
- Touch screen
- One size
- Hand wash cold
- Dry flat
Why choose Wool
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it to wool. It is one of the most effective forms of all-weather protection and science is yet to produce a fibre which matches its unique properties. 50% of the weight of wool is pure organic carbon, no chemicals are required to craft it into clothing and wool biodegrades readily on land and in water as a protein-based fibre.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com