Trinity Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton MidnightRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Crafted from the softest baby cordoroy and made from responsibly sourced cotton, this midi dress features a V-notch opening, a button through centre front with fabric covered buttons and slight gathering at the waist. It also has full-length sleeves with deep gathered cuffs in a relaxed midi silhouette.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and wearing a size S
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% responsibly sourced cotton cord
- Midi length
- Full length sleeves
- Deep cuffs
- V-neck Gathering at the waist seam
- Functional self-covered buttons
- Do not dry clean
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in India
- Size XXS: Length 125.5cm, Bust 86.5cm, Waist 75.5cm, Top Hip 96.5cm, Low Hip 107.5cm, Sleeve Length 60cm.
- Size XS: Length 126cm, Bust 89cm, Waist 78cm, Top Hip 99cm, Low Hip 110cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size S: Length 127cm, Bust 94cm, Waist 83cm, Top Hip 104cm, Low Hip 115cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size M: Length 128cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 88cm, Top Hip 109cm, Low Hip 120cm, Sleeve Length.
- Size L: Length 129cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 93cm, Top Hip 114cm, Low Hip 125cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 130cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 98cm, Top Hip 119cm, Low Hip 130cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm.
- Size XXL: Length 131cm, Bust 114cm, Waist 103cm, Top Hip 124cm, Low Hip 135cm, Sleeve Length 65.5cm.
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.