Trinity Tencel Denim Dress
TENCEL™ LENZING™ Dark WashRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Made from responsibly sourced cotton and super soft TENCEL™ LENZING™ to form a luxurious drapey denim. It is a dress to take you from desk to dinner with a v-notch opening, a button through centre front and flattering gathering at the waist. It also features full-length sleeves with deep gathered cuffs in a relaxed midi silhouette. This ADHD awareness month, we're thrilled to raise awareness of neurodiversity, and the boundless potential of ADHD minds. We'll be donating 10% of proceeds of this dress to ADHD UK, a fantastic charity supporting those with ADHD.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7" a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- 71% TENCEL™ LENZING™ and 29% responsibly sourced cotton
- Midi length
- Full length sleeves
- Deep cuffs
- V-neck Gathering at the waist seam
- Side seam pockets
- Functional self-covered buttons
71% TENCEL™ LENZING™ and 29% responsibly sourced cotton
Made in India
- Size XS: Length 126cm, Bust 89cm, Waist 78cm, Top Hip 99cm, Low Hip 110cm, Sleeve Length 60.5cm.
- Size S: Length 127cm, Bust 94cm, Waist 83cm, Top Hip 104cm, Low Hip 115cm, Sleeve Length 61.5cm.
- Size M: Length 128cm, Bust 99cm, Waist 88cm, Top Hip 109cm, Low Hip 120cm, Sleeve Length.
- Size L: Length 129cm, Bust 104cm, Waist 93cm, Top Hip 114cm, Low Hip 125cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XL: Length 130cm, Bust 109cm, Waist 98cm, Top Hip 119cm, Low Hip 130cm, Sleeve Length 64.5cm
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Why Choose TENCEL™?
- TENCEL™ is a Lenzing branded lyocell fibre.It is made using environmentally responsible closed loop production processes which transform wood pulp into cellulosic fibres with high resource efficiency and low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibres are derived from sustainable wood sources – sustainably managed forests. This biodegradable and compostable fibre has a soft, silky texture with a drapey quality and is breathable, strong and cool to wear.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.