- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8 and wears a size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 and wears an XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton stretch velvet
- Flap pockets
- Single-breasted classic blazer
- 4 button cuff
- Matching trousers are available
- Fully lined
- Size XS: Length 70cm, Chest 90cm, Hem Opening 107cm.
- Size S: Length 71cm, Chest 95cm, Hem Opening 112cm.
- Size M: Length 72cm, Chest 100cm, Hem Opening 117cm.
- Size L: Length 73cm, Chest 105cm, Hem Opening 127cm.
- Do not machine wash
- Delicate dry clean
- Iron inside out
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at email@example.com