- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton stretch cord
- High waistband
- Back pockets
- Adjustable straps
- Slim leg
- Low back
- Size XS: Top Length 24cm, Waist 74cm, Top Hip 85cm, Low Hip 94cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 101.7cm.
- Size S: Top Length 25cm, Waist 79cm, Top Hip 90cm, Low Hip 99cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 102.7cm.
- Size M: Top Length 26cm, Waist 84cm, Top Hip 95cm, Low Hip 104cm, Low Hip, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 103.7cm.
- Size L: Top Length 27cm, Waist 89cm, Top Hip 100cm, Low Hip 109cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 104.7cm.
- Size XL: Top Length 28cm, Waist 94cm, Top Hip 105cm, Low Hip 114cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 105.7cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org