Gayle Skinny Fit Stretch Corduroy Dungarees
Responsibly Sourced Cotton BlackRegular price £190.00
Make 3 payments of £63.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Aspiga has collaborated with fashion and celebrity stylist Gayle Rinkoff, to create a flattering slim-fit dungaree, crafted from responsibly sourced cotton stretch corduroy. With narrower adjustable straps, a waistband that sits neatly at the waist, and a slim leg fit. This style also has a back patch pocket with Gayle's signature bow embroidered in a subtle tonal black thread.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size XS
- Responsibly sourced cotton stretch cord
- High waistband
- Back pockets
- Adjustable straps
- Slim leg
- Low back
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Portugal
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Top Length 24cm, Waist 74cm, Top Hip 85cm, Low Hip 94cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 101.7cm.
- Size S: Top Length 25cm, Waist 79cm, Top Hip 90cm, Low Hip 99cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 102.7cm.
- Size M: Top Length 26cm, Waist 84cm, Top Hip 95cm, Low Hip 104cm, Low Hip, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 103.7cm.
- Size L: Top Length 27cm, Waist 89cm, Top Hip 100cm, Low Hip 109cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 104.7cm.
- Size XL: Top Length 28cm, Waist 94cm, Top Hip 105cm, Low Hip 114cm, Inside Leg 78.7cm, Outside Leg 105.7cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Arrived by road
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.