Victoria Long Sleeve Stretch Corduroy Dress
Responsibly Sourced Cotton Alpine GreenRegular price £250.00 Sale price £213.00
Make 3 payments of £71.00. . No fees.
Our Victoria Dress is made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton corduroy. The dress features a fitted bodice and a soft fit and flare skirt, with full-length sleeves and a single frill at the cuff. Finished with a single gathered tier at the hem.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model 1 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde lifestyle model 2 is 5'8", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Blonde studio model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and is wearing a size XS
- Comfort stretch needlecord
- Fitted bodice with a wide round neck
- Full-length puff shoulder sleeves
- Midaxi length
Concealed back zip
Responsibly Sourced Cotton
Made in Turkey
Dry clean only
- Size XS: Length 130cm, bust 87cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Size S: Length 131cm, bust 92cm, sleeve length 61cm
- Size M: Length 132cm, bust 97cm, sleeve length 62cm
- Size L: Length 133cm, bust 102cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size XL: Length 134cm, bust 107cm, sleeve length 64cm
- Dry clean only
We are working with our suppliers to ensure that all packaging is 100% biodegradable. In this instance due to issues in the supply chain we were unable to achieve this, however the plastic packaging used for these garments is either recyclable or made from recycled materials.
Why choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills which are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain. Improving the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently to support our sustainability strategy.