Organic Cotton Waterlily BlueRegular price £95.00
Make 3 payments of £31.66. . No fees.
Our new Amelia kaftan is sure to step up your beach wardrobe. In a beautiful waterlily print, this maxi kaftan is super flattering with floaty sleeves, a deep v and a drawcord waist.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Made from 100% GOTS certified
- Organic Cotton
- Deep V neckline
- All over floral print
- Maxi length
- Centre front slit
- Loose floaty sleeves
- Drawcord tie waist
- Side seam pockets
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 139cm, Waist 70.5cm, Sleeve Length 39.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 139.5cm, Waist 73cm, Sleeve Length 39.8cm.
- Size S: Length 140.5cm, Waist 78cm, Sleeve Length 40.5cm.
- Size M: Length 141.5cm, Waist 83cm, Sleeve Length 41.2cm.
- Size L: Length 142.5cm, Waist 88cm, Sleeve Length 41.9cm.
- Size XL: Length 143.5cm, Waist 93cm, Sleeve Length 42.6cm.
- Size XXL: Length 144.5cm, Waist 98cm, Sleeve Length 43.3cm.
- Machine wash cold
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron
Arrived by boat
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.