- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing size XS
- Made from lightweight super soft merino wool
- Full length sleeves
- V neck line
- Slightly cropped
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- No fastenings
- Pointell details at sleeves and back
- Size XS: Length 46cm, bust 85cm, sleeve length 56.5cm
- Size S: Length 47cm, bust 90cm, sleeve length 57cm
- Size M: Length 48cm, bust 95cm, sleeve length 58cm
- Size L: Length 49cm, bust 100cm, sleeve length 59cm
- Size XL: Length 50cm, bust 105cm, sleeve length 60cm
- Hand Wash
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Cool Iron
- Dry Clean
We advise washing your Aspiga merino knitwear by hand rather than machine wash. Did you know: merino wool is odour resistant, so you can wear it over and over again without having to wash it.
Why Choose Merino Wool?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground.
- By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating.
- Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres.
Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org