Light Denim WashRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Aspiga has collaborated with fashion and celebrity stylist Gayle Rinkoff to create the perfect pair of easy everyday denim dungarees. Cut from light responsibly sourced cotton denim in a pale wash, these relaxed fit dungarees with a gently tapered leg have ivory contrast twin needle stitching details, adjustable straps and back pockets with a subtle embroidered bow detail.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Washed cotton denim
- Relaxed Fit
- Adjustable straps
- Chest patch pocket
- Side pockets
- Side metal buttons
- Embroidered bow detail
- Size XXS: Waist 75.5cm, hip 98.5cm, inseam 76.2cm, outseam 102.2cm.
- Size XS: Waist 78cm, hip 101cm, inseam 76.2cm, outseam 102.7cm.
- Size S: Waist 83cm, hip 106cm, inseam 76.2cm, outseam 103.7cm.
- Size M: Waist 88cm, hip 111cm, inseam 76.2cm, outseam 104.7cm.
- Size L: Waist 93cm, hip 116cm, inseam 76.2cm, outseam 105.7cm.
- Size XL: Waist 98cm, hip 121cm, inseam 76.2cm, outseam 106.7cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
- Do not dry clean
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economic and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land.
- Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.