Viscose Satin Geo Floral Bright PinkRegular price £220.00
Make 3 payments of £73.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
When only a very special dress will do. Iyla embodies glamour with her vibrant and beautiful geo print and stunning fit and flare shape, updated with a square neck and blouson sleeves. Crafted from a fluid viscose satin that drapes beautifully, Iyla is both super flattering and fun.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Lifestyle model is 5'8", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Summer lifestyle model is 5'10", a UK 8, wearing a size XS
- Crafted from viscose satin
- Square neck
- Fit and flare shape
- Blouson sleeves
- Shirred cuffs
- Centre back seam
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
If you have a fuller bust we suggest sizing up
- Size XXS: Length 128.5cm, Bust 80.5cm, Waist 64.5cm, Sleeve Length 63.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 129cm, Bust 83cm, Waist 67cm, Sleeve Length 64cm.
- Size S: Length 130cm, Bust 88cm, Waist 72cm, Sleeve Length 65cm.
- Size M: Length 131cm, Bust 93cm, Waist 77cm, Sleeve Length 66cm.
- Size L: Length 132cm, Bust 98cm, Waist 82cm, Sleeve Length 67cm.
- Size XL: Length 133cm, Bust 103cm, Waist 87cm, Sleeve Length 68cm.
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool iron on reverse whilst damp
Arrived by boat
WHY CHOOSE VISCOSE?
We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.