Reagan Wrap Cardigan
Merino Wool OatRegular price £150.00
Make 3 payments of £50.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The finest 100% merino wool yarn gives this cardigan a wonderfully soft cashmere feel. Wtih a cosy fit, blouson sleeves, pretty pointelle details on the sleeves and the back and deep pockets and a waist tie.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'10.5", a UK 8/10/ EU 36/38/ US 4/6 and wearing size S
- Studio model is 5'9", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing size S
- 100% merino wool
- Cashmere feel
- Blouson sleeves
- Longline length
- Waist tie
- Pointelle details
Ethically Made in China
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 85cm, Bust 97cm, Waist 93cm.
- Size S: Length 86cm, Bust 102cm, Waist 98cm.
- Size M: Length 87cm, Bust 107cm, Waist 103cm.
- Size L: Length 88cm, Bust 112cm, Waist 108cm.
- Size XL: Length 89cm, Bust 117cm, Waist 113cm.
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not ring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Merino Wool?
- Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating. Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres. Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.