Striped Crew Neck Jumper
Merino Wool Pink/RedRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
The finest 100% merino wool yarn gives this jumper a wonderfully soft cashmere feel. With subtle balloon sleeves, deep ribbed cuffs and hem in a lightweight finer knit, this jumper is great for layering or in between seasons.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- 100% merino wool
- Cashmere feel
- Full-length balloon sleeves
- Subtle gathers at sleeve head
- Deep fine ribbed cuffs and hem
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 54.5cm, bust 93cm, sleeve length 61.5cm
- Size S: Length 55.5cm, bust 98cm, sleeve length 62.5cm
- Size M: Length 56.5cm, bust 103cm, sleeve length 63.5cm
- Size L: Length 57.5cm, bust 108cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
Size XL: Length 58.5cm, bust 113cm, sleeve length 65.5cm
- Wash with similar colours
- Cold machine wash at 30°
- Do not ring
- Do not bleach
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Do not dry clean
We advise washing your Aspiga merino knitwear as little as possible and on a cold delicate spin wash, to retain the wool's beneficial properties and protect your garment's longevity. Did you know: merino wool is odour resistant, so you can wear it over and over again without having to wash it.
Why Choose Merino Wool?
Wool is a natural fibre produced by sheep who consume the organic carbon stored in plants and convert it into wool. At the end of its useful life, wool quickly decomposes in the soil, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground. By wearing wool you can enjoy its many performance benefits: great thermal properties; breathable for maximum natural comfort; and keep warm without overheating. Our merino wool is certified Pure New Wool, meaning that this wool has been used for the first time and is not blended with any other fibres. Our merino wool meets OEKO-TEX® standards, driven by sustainable practices and transparency, which enables responsible decisions and protecting natural resources.
Ethically Made in China
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.