Organic Cotton WhiteRegular price £55.00
Make 3 payments of £18.33. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Introducing our Tamar Skirt made from organic cotton crinkle. This skirt has a shirred elasticated waistband, beautiful lace inserts, and a frill detail. This skirt is perfect for the holiday and is a great staple for summer.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Brunette lifestyle model is 6'1", a UK 10 / EU 38 / US 6 and wearing a size XS
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Soft crinkle effect cotton
- Pretty crochet lace inserts
- Deep shirred waistband
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XS: Length 37.5cm, waist 65cm
- Size S: Length 37.5cm, waist 70cm
- Size M: Length 37.5cm, waist 75cm
- Size L: Length 37.5cm, waist 80cm
- Size XL: Length 37.5cm, waist 85cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
Why Choose Organic Cotton?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods.
- Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.