Tamara Satin Shirt
Viscose OysterRegular price £120.00
Make 3 payments of £40.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at email@example.com. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
The Tamara satin shirt is a must for any smart wardrobe, adding a touch of glamour. The loose-fitting silhouette is framed by a classic collar with a button-through front. Crafted from viscose with a luxurious satin feel.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Lifestyle model is 5'11", a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38/ US 6 and wearing a size S
- Lightweight soft feel fabric
- Easy fit
- Button fastening
- Classic collar
- Full-length sleeves with button fastening
Ethically Made in China
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 63.5cm, Bust 89.5cm, Waist 88.5cm, Sleeve Length 55.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 64cm, Bust 92cm, Waist 91cm, Sleeve Length 56cm.
- Size S: Length 65cm, Bust 97cm, Waist 96cm, Sleeve Length 57cm.
- Size M: Length 66cm, Bust 102cm, Waist 101cm, Sleeve Length 58cm.
- Size L: Length 67cm, Bust 107cm, Waist 106cm, Sleeve Length 59cm.
- Size XL: Length 68cm, Bust 107cm, Waist 111cm, Sleeve Length 60cm.
- Size XXL: Length 69cm, Bust 112cm, Waist 116cm, Sleeve Length 61cm.
- Wash inside out in a delicates bag
- Cold machine wash at 30℃
- Wash with similar colours
- Dry flat
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Reshape whilst damp
Iron on reverse whilst damp
Arrived by boat
Why Choose Viscose?
- We love viscose not only because it’s soft and flows nicely, but it’s also a natural fully biodegradable fabric, that originates from tree pulp.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.