- Lifestyle model is 5'7", a UK 8 / EU 36 / US 4 and wearing size XS
- Studio model is 5'8", a UK 10/ EU 38 / US 6 and wearing size S
- Made from responsibly sourced stretch cotton cord
- Mid rise
- Wide leg
- Five pockets
- Fly front
- Carpenter inspired loop
- Subtle stud hardware
- Size XXS: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 68.5cm, Top Hip 78.5cm, Low Hip 93.5cm, Thigh 61.5cm.
- Size XS: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 71cm, Top Hip 81cm, Low Hip 96cm, Thigh 63cm.
- Size S: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 76cm, Top Hip 86cm, Low Hip 101cm, Thigh 66cm.
- Size M: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 81cm, Top hip 91cm, Low Hip 106cm, Thigh 69cm.
- Size L: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 86cm, Top Hip 96cm, Low Hip 111cm, Thigh 72cm.
- Size XL: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 91cm, Top Hip 101cm, Low Hip 116cm, Thigh 75cm.
- Size XXL: Leg Length 78.7cm, Waist 96cm, Top Hip 106cm, Low Hip 121cm, Thigh 78cm.
- Gentle cold wash at 30 degrees
- Turn inside out
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean
- If bought and worn as a suit dry clean together
- After washing we advise to smooth out the pile of the fabric to maintain the lustre of your garment
Why Choose Responsibly Sourced Cotton?
- This cotton is responsibly sourced through suppliers and mills that are building partnerships within the cotton supply chain to improve the social, economical, and environmental outcomes for farmers and their land. Whilst organic cotton is our preferred option, increased demand has currently impacted availability. As a ‘next best’ option, we are using responsibly-sourced cotton, which uses water more efficiently, to support our sustainability strategy.
We have introduced a new Portuguese, family-run supplier for our AW23 collection; who shares the same sustainable and ethical values as Aspiga. We work closely with their Sustainability Manager and they are aiming to become B-corp in the next few years.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org