- True to size
- Made with recycled material
- Interior: Recycled insole logo label
- Dimensions: 1” outsole
A well-maintained vegan leather can last a long time. Here are some quick tips for maintaining your most loved Matt&Nat shoes in excellent condition:
- Store the piece in a cool, dry place with little to no humidity, avoid storing items near one another to avoid rubbing or color transferring. Our products are protected and don't transfer color to other materials. However, some accessories with poor color fixation could transfer to our materials. If this happens, wipe the stain with mild soap and a white cotton cloth.
- Every time you use a product, use a dry cloth to eliminate all dirt and dust.
- Once a month, you can deep clean it with a mild soap solution mixed with water; carefully and lightly rub the surface with a white soft cloth such as a microfiber or sponge and remove the soap completely.
- Lastly, dry the surface with a dry white cotton cloth and remember to let the product completely dry before storing it in your closet.
- Avoid letting the product in the sunlight for long hours.
Why Choose MATT & NAT?
- At MATT & NAT, we live by the motto, “live beautifully”. This means we appreciate and cherish the creativity and positivity found in all of us. We value social responsibility, excellence, inclusiveness, integrity, authenticity and, of course, love.
- We have and will forever be committed to not using leather or any other animal based materials in our designs. Each season, we continue to explore and utilize innovative ways to improve our sustainable and eco-friendly ways, while still producing high-quality and timeless products.
- Over the years, we have been experimenting with different recycled materials such as nylons, cardboard, rubber, cork and now windshield resins. Since 2007, we have been committed to using linings made solely of 100% recycled plastic bottles. Today, we are proud to announce that we recycle over 9 million plastic bottles annually in the manufacturing of our bags.
ETHICALLY MADE IN CHINA
- Technical Abilities - Our suppliers are world leaders in crafting beautiful occasion wear, using sustainable materials and fitted to perfection. According to Common Objective 50% of the world's viscose consumption is sourced from endangered forests, sourcing certified fabrics such as EcoVero™ viscose ensures we are protecting these vulnerable areas.
- Supply Chain - Our suppliers offer transparency and visibility of the supply chain - from the fabrics sourced to production, every part of the process is carefully monitored and in line with our sustainability objectives.
- Health & Safety - Our suppliers are dedicated to ensuring the best practice in terms of health and safety and employee welfare. All workers receive a fair living wage.
- Environmental & Ethical Practices - Our suppliers are chosen for their strong ethical policies and environmental standards. They are located far from regions of conflict and have no affiliation with their operations and practices.
- UK Standard Delivery: £4.99 (arrives in 3-5 working days)
- UK Express Delivery: £9.99 (place order before 1pm Monday - Thursday to receive next working day)
- All UK orders over £200 will be automatically upgraded to FREE UK Standard Delivery.
Please click here to view our Returns Policy. If you wish, you may also process a return or exchange at any Aspiga store for free, within 14 days of receipt of your order.
We do try to provide as much information to answer all your questions on our FAQs, but sometimes we know that you may not be able to find what you are looking for.
We are open Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and are always happy to help in any way we can. Please call us on 0207 627 5166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org