Organic Cotton Pineapple PurpleRegular price £85.00
Make 3 payments of £28.33. . No fees.
Our best-selling Bea Skirt is made from soft organic cotton in beautiful prints. With a softly elasticated waistband, and two tiers with contrasting frills giving a boho feel. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and a shorter version. By popular demand, we now offer two lengths; our existing regular length is recommended for people over 5ft 6 and the Petite length is for ladies who are 5ft 5 or shorter. The fit of the dress is unchanged and is not a Petite fit. It's the same as the regular fit but just 7.5cm shorter.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Blonde lifestyle model is 5'8', a UK 8/ EU 36/ US 4 and wearing a size XS
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Elasticated waistband
- Lined to the second tier
- Soft gathers at seams
- Floaty silhouette
- Concealed side pockets
- Midaxi length
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Cold Machine wash at 30°C
- Size XXS: Length 95cm, Waist 62.5cm.
- Size XS: Length 95cm, Waist 65cm.
- Size S: Length 95cm, Waist 70cm.
- Size M: Length 95cm, Waist 75cm.
- Size L: Length 95cm, Waist 80cm.
- Size XL: Length 95cm Waist 85cm.
- Size XXL: Length 95cm, Waist 90cm.
- Size XS: Length 87.5cm, Waist 65cm.
- Size S: Length 87.5cm, Waist 70cm.
- Size M: Length 87.5cm, Waist 75cm.
- Size L: Length 87.5cm, Waist 80cm.
- Size XL: Length 87.5cm, Waist 85cm.
- Cold Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Warm iron on reverse
Arrived by boat
Why choose Organic Cotton?
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified)
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.