Men's Printed Cotton Shirt
Organic Cotton Lotus Bud Blue/WhiteRegular price £75.00
Make 3 payments of £25.00. . No fees.
Aspiga Size Guide
Simply use our general size and measurement guide to find the perfect fit. Please ensure to refer to the individual garment measurements and fit recommendations on the product page. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02076275166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See below our women's size guide, men's size guide and footwear size guide.
Bringing back our bestselling Men's Shirt with a new and improved slimmer fit, in lightweight, breathable organic cotton. Featuring a soft point collar and stand with concealed contrasting internal cuffs and back neck. Finished with a button-down front and full-length sleeves.
- Product Details
- Fit and Fabric
- Made from 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton Slim fit
- Back yoke with 2 subtle pleats
- Traditional soft collar and collar stand
- Contrasting concealed neck and cuffs
100% Organic Cotton
Made in India
Machine wash at 30°C
- Size S: length 75cm, chest 106.6cm, sleeve length 63cm
- Size M: length 76cm, chest 114cm, sleeve length 64.5cm
- Size L: length 77cm, chest 121.6cm, sleeve length 66cm
- Size XL: length 78cm, chest 129cm, sleeve length 67.5cm
- Size XXL: length 79cm, chest 136.6cm, sleeve length 69cm
- Machine wash at 30°
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Warm iron
WHY CHOOSE ORGANIC COTTON?
- Organic Cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from contaminants that cause harm. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Organic cotton is hand-picked, which means that it retains it’s form, making it feel softer on your skin, and better looking (always important). Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.